Monday 8 May 2017

MoreVisas Review : About MoreVisas


Hi all, I want to tell you something about my visa process. With the help of MoreVisas I finished my Canada Visa process successfully.

I don’t have any awareness on immigration and visa processing, but I am very interested in Canada, one of my colleague suggested me Morevisas immigration and visa consultancy. I and my colleague went to morevisas office in Chennai Adyar branch, it is very nice.  I spoke with visa counselor regarding Canada visa process. With the support of morevisas professionals, I was able to get fine cognizance on the required visa options, updated norms, and documents.


MoreVisas professionals thoroughly checked all the relevant documents before submission. Their comprehensive help in form filling and document upload process was really awesome. If I have any discussions with the professionals, I used to drop an email as per my requirement and they would call me accordingly. I am very happy with my experience with MoreVisas.

No comments:

Post a Comment